Thursday, October 30, 2008

Just an Intro

What's up ya'll. Is life not great or what. Gas is finally down to under $2.30 a gallon. It only costs me $55 to fill up my truck now. That's pretty exciting.
So you may ask why in the world did you call this blog orange monkey babies. Well I called it that because I wanted something totally random. I thought of three of the most random things that I could and out popped "orange monkey babies". What does this blog have to do with anything, you may also ask? Well it will never have anything to do with anything.
I exercised my 2nd amendment right today by the way. I put 100 rounds of .40 caliber ammo through a glock 22 down range. I love the 2nd amendment.
That's all for today.

3 comments:

Leisha said...

Very Cool Bern! Very cool.

Rachel Duvall said...

So you like to crochet...that's some news...

Unknown said...

Wow, I didn't know you liked to crochet either...that's cool.